VisaOne Canada is Canada’s leading immigration company and a well known identity on the internet providing complete information and legal services on Canada immigration (Permanent Resident) visas and Canada Temporary Resident Visas to clients across the globe.
The company has permanent head office in Mississauga with an extensive network of domestic and international offices and representatives. Over the years we have assisted hundreds of clients with their immigration applications and helped them to make Canada their home. We take our clients as our partners and help them every step of their way by consistently following up their application and ensuring to secure their visa to Canada.
VisaOne Canada has a passion for people and a genuine desire to help. Because every client is unique, the every set of solutions we offer is unique. We distinguish ourselves with a personal service, and draw on the expertise of the network of professional domestic and global partners. VisaOne Canada is proud to have a comprehensive program for the settlement and integration of newcomers in communities throughout Canada. In this regard we offer a wide range of settlement services like language instruction, settlement information and referral, employment assistance, children and family support and health promotion.
We provide sound legal advice to clients and tailor a solution that is best suited to their profile and needs. We are dedicated to respond quickly to client’s queries and needs. We work closely with the clients to in order to help them secure Canada Visa. VisaOne Canada offers a full range of professional services to suit your specific immigration needs.
We advise on all applications including skilled worker, investor, entrepreneur visas, and self-employed, family class sponsorship and temporary resident visa. We also deal with the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) and Arranged Employment in Canada to support your Canada immigration application as a skilled worker.
Following is a brief summary of our services:
- We make free assessment of the credentials of the applicant. Please, fill up our online assessment form and also send us the copy of your resume. We would assess your credentials and would make our final determination about your chances of success;
- We follow up and provide unlimited consultations until you are satisfied that we have made a best choice for you. Then we take you as our client;
- We prepare your forms and thoroughly evaluate your supporting documents and then advise you to prepare documents in a way that they are acceptable to Canada immigration authorities. We can also provide documents that are not found on citizenship and immigration Canada’s like FBI and other fingerprint forms;
- We prepare official submission letter to the immigration office based on the immigration law, court cases and current immigration policy which helps the visa officer to make a positive decision in your favor;
- We also request CAIPES notes from citizenship and immigration Canada (CIC) for those clients that have already submitted their application or have ever submitted an application for Canada immigration in any category. These notes are permanent computer record that are created for every applicant and that contain vital information about the applicant;
- We communicate with the visa office on your behalf;
- We prepare you for the interview if required;
- We can also help you for your settlement in Canada like search for a job, accommodations, general orientation in Canadian life style, banking, school system, etc.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.